I was just off of my 20 mark.
I had to skip out on my daily work out to make sure I had maximum energy for today.
Needless to say, my balls are quite drained.
Seventeen Valentines, fifteen fucks. None of the girls had any idea of the others.
This is the first time I'm back at home since I woke up to get started on my escapades.
Protip: When you know you're going to be with a lot of girls on a day, NEVER bring them to your place! You need to go to THEIR place. This way, none of the other girls will see forgotten pieces of clothing, and you won't run the risk of the girl asking to stay over causing you to miss out on any future girls on that day.
I need to take a really hot, really thorough shower.
Some people say games are more fun than life...But you can turn life into a game. A very fun game.
No comments:
Post a Comment